1. The light source adopts integrated high-power LED light source, which has the advantages of low power consumption, long working life, high luminous efficiency, fast response time, small volume, impact resistance, good safety, environmental protection and maintenance-free;
2, using a glass lens for light distribution, to meet the needs of different occasions;
3. The lamp adopts an integrated structure, which has good heat dissipation, convenient installation and reliable performance;
4, the lamp housing is a die-cast aluminum shell, the surface is sprayed, and has good corrosion resistance;
5. The lamp is equipped with a rubber sealing ring, which has reliable sealing and good protection performance;
6, the lamp is small, light weight, waterproof, shockproof, anti-corrosion, explosion-proof.
The advanced nature of LED lamps is determined by the heat dissipation technology of LED lamps. A good heat dissipation structure will lower the temperature of the LED chips, improve the efficiency of light conversion, reduce the light decay speed of LED chips and extend the service life of LED chips.
1. The upper and lower through-hole heat dissipation structure is adopted, and such a structure is favorable for the flow of hot and cold air, so that the heat dissipation effect of the heat sink is better.
2. The hexagonal honeycomb through-hole structure is adopted, which is more favorable for the heat conduction of the center of the LED chip to the outside, so that the heat dissipation effect of the lamp housing is better.
3. The design of the power supply box can meet the requirements of the solar street lamp without the built-in LED power supply, and can meet the requirements of the city circuit lamp application by adding the LED power supply, so that the cost of the lamp is reduced.
4. The integrated light source is used as the whole light source, which greatly improves the assembly efficiency of the whole lamp and reduces the damage rate. The high light transmittance and high uniformity lens can significantly increase the illumination uniformity and illumination intensity of the whole lamp.